All information, including Personal Information, disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/ genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/ negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on us nor will we in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from you.
You represent and warrant that any and all information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, is absolutely correct and complete in all aspects.
You can also anytime withdraw the consent you provided by sending an email at [Insert e-mail address] and making a request for termination of services provided by us.
In case you do not provide your consent or later withdraw your consent, we request you not to access the Application / Platform or the Website, and use the Services and also reserve the right to not provide you any Services on the Application or the Website. In such a scenario, we may delete your information (Personal Information or otherwise) or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributable to you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?We collect information about you to provide you with our Services, as well as optimize your experience on our Website and Application.
Customer Data: This is the data that is affirmatively provided to us by you at the time of creating a user profile on Kytes. We then collect and store your first name, last name, and email address. The user is the owner and controller of this data and by virtue of providing it to us for the use of its services, processing rights for the said data are vested upon it, in accordance with the various clauses of this Policy.
Other Data: In addition to the data affirmatively provided by you, certain information is also automatically collected when you visit our Application or Website, or use any of our Services. We collect and store the usage information of every user obtained through various analytics tools. The user information collected includes:
- Content engagement: The time period for which the content provided through Kytes is consumed by the users, as well as the pages, visited/viewed by them.
- List of users the content has been assigned to.
- The date on which any information is created, modified, or archived.
- All transactions done, clicks and behaviours by/of any user on the Platform.
- Monies paid or reserved for subscriptions, purchases, trials to us or to third parties selling Content on the Platform.
- Usage patterns, online behaviour patterns (clicks, click patterns, time spent on a page, time spent on a Content item or part thereof etc.) and purchase patterns of content by users.
- Users’ email addresses and first and last names as provided by them.
This type of data is owned and controlled by us. Furthermore, third parties may also collect your information in connection with your use of the Services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and we use the personal data provided to us or generated by us only for the purposes that are strictly necessary for providing quality services to our users, and optimizing their overall experience at Kytes. We never publicly disclose any Personal Information Related to financial or payment activities or any government identification numbers. Your personal information is used by us only for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We require information such as your first name, last name, email address, and the content assigned to you for enabling us to recognize each unique user and user account and provide the relevant end service.
- Optimize user experience: We primarily use analytics tools to better understand consumer behavior and preference. The statistics so generated are helpful in understanding how our visitors can use this Application/ Platform and Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of the Platform and to administer and improve the same. This statistical data is interpreted by us in its continuing effort to present the Platform content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful. We also use third-party cookies to analyze visitor trends and gather information such as the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of the websites, demographic information, etc, about our website as a whole. You agree that we or our third party service providers may collect your internet protocol address or other unique identifier for this purpose. Additionally, we may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with any Personal Information In order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
- Providing Customer Support/Service: We require information such as your email address to reach out to you in case of any queries or problems that you may have in the course of your use of our services.
- To enable content creators to optimize their content engagement: We also provide information such as user engagement and content consumption patterns to various content creators on our platform. This enables them to better understand the behavior of their customers and personalize their content for them accordingly.